Some kind of interface bug?

I started CommonWealth forces for the first time today. Well, something weird is happening with the interface. It's not giving me proper names for things. When I hover over a rifle at the bottom of the screen, it says "medium atg plt". We all know that ONE RIFLE is NOT an ATG platoon. So on and so forth. Apparently the british also called their binoculars "Ausf.D".

Turns out that it's also using the wrong save file folder. Found the right folder and saved to my desktop. Going to try an uninstall and reinstall of the whole game.

All is right. Had to reinstall everything in proper order. I think that battlefront should make things less of a pain. It was quite a fiasco.

There should be a launcher linking keys to accounts for easy downloads.

I had to refer to old emails for keys. Well, they aren't that old at this point, but, that's pretty ghetto.

Yeah, I recieved all my CM Normandy products through mail ( downloaded patches ) with no instruction sheet, but followed the instructions in the Sub-Forum: CM Normandy Tech Support.

(1) CMBN

(2) Commonwealth Module

(3) V 1.11 Patch

(4) CMBN 2.0 Upgrade

(5) Market Garden Module

(6) V 2.12 Patch

Joe

All is right. Had to reinstall everything in proper order. I think that battlefront should make things less of a pain. It was quite a fiasco.

There should be a launcher linking keys to accounts for easy downloads.

I had to refer to old emails for keys. Well, they aren't that old at this point, but, that's pretty ghetto.

If you log into Battlefront.com you can select "My Account". From there you will see a list of every purchase you have made which, when selected, shows the product and license key. So, no need to search old emails...

All is right. Had to reinstall everything in proper order.

That has caught even the old Beta testing hands on occasion. And for Beta testers instead on reinstalling or upgrading every six months we sometimes have to do it every week! So we're twenty six times more likely to get something wrong. :)