WIP- Middle European Modular Buildings

I still have a lot of work to do on these, but there should be around 5-7 new structures that can serve as German/Hungarian (nd one or two additional "Russian") urban structures. I may do some independent structures like the larger barns as well.

One big issue is that there are so many different possible configurations of door and window placements. These won't have perfect alignments everywhere (like the beams of the Fachwerkhäuser), but they should be as aligned as possible given the multitude of possibilities.

CM_Red_Thunder_2014_05_14_10_31_08_05.jpg

CM_Red_Thunder_2014_05_14_10_32_11_83.jpg

Good job benpark,

the german style structure with logs and White plaster is my favourite! And very good idea to add small, basement windows, never thought of that and yet very common in central europe, probably I'm going to nick the idea!

I thought that kind of styles you are working on were due to the next CMRT module or the successive one, anyway you are just working ahead with this mod, easy to port it in case in the future.

If you tag the files they could be used in specific scenarios.

Are you going to do all the roofs or use the [easterneurope] ones included in vanilla game?

Looking forward for more previews.

Seems we have all kinds of building modders now. Excellent. Very nice looking, Ben. You are another one of those fine modders who doesn't mod enough in my opinion...but boy, when you do!

Mord.

Thanks, Mord- right back at you. You mods are always displayed on my drive. I'd like to do more modding, but with RL and doing the map work on the modules it's tough. I do have a large folder full of half started mods to get to, though- maybe I'll drag something else out of the freezer to thaw.

Kieme, I thought these might go well with your industrial buildings (thanks for those- they add a lot to the landscape). I can't wait to see the next module, so I'm jumping ahead a little. I'm sure the stock art will be excellent always, so these should also be able to be used after its release.