[RELEASED] Juju's Red Thunder walls

Thanks Juju, walls are a pain to do, the stone wall fits the countryside environment very well, while the brick wall is something I like more than anything I tried to do, so I am eager to test it along all other mods in a city.

Thanks guys! Glad you like them.

Kieme, bricks were relatively easy I felt, as they all pretty much look identical. But irregular stones are always a pain. The real problem (for me) is to cover up the texture repetition (I hate that) as much as possible as a wall texture only covers one measly action spot. Probably why brick was easier for me.

Ian, yup, I had to park it somewhere while taking the photos. Besides, I got tired of lugging them damn sacks around. Oh, and I was all outta wine, too! :D

Really nice textures though I can't help thinking they would really come to life if we could normal map these objects. Is there some horizontal squashing of textures going on here (both ends of the right-hand stretch of brick wall and a strip towards the right-hand end of the left-hand stretch of stone wall). I'd never noticed this before but maybe I just hadn't looked properly. Can walls be less than just one action square in length?

Is there some horizontal squashing of textures going on here (both ends of the right-hand stretch of brick wall and a strip towards the right-hand end of the left-hand stretch of stone wall). I'd never noticed this before but maybe I just hadn't looked properly.

Oh yes! :( That's the great big 'ugh' frustration with the things. They stretch and squash something fierce. Along corners, openings any anywhere where they're not on totally level ground. I HATE it! What's worse, the same textures are used for the low walls as well, which really messes them up. You probably never noticed all that because the stock tall walls are, I believe intentionally, totally generic and also unchanged since at least CM:BN.