Veins effects V3

So vein what did you do with the hit decals? Did you put mine over the stock ones?

I used the stock as a base (although heat richochet has the only stock bits left), then dropped photo reference over the top, then photoshopped/painted bits in and out and then married the colouring. Then I made some normal maps.

I don't think I used any bits of yours, excellent though they are.

I used the stock as a base (although heat richochet has the only stock bits left), then dropped photo reference over the top, then photoshopped/painted bits in and out and then married the colouring. Then I made some normal maps.

I don't think I used any bits of yours, excellent though they are.

same sources i guess then. anyhow i like how they really blend into the game. i might have to try something similar for mine. great work

good point you restarted from scratch.

for my taste, Aris 's smoke is "too" invasive.

Many thanks for your mods.

Yeah, gotta' give the nod to Vein on his smoke. I like it the best. It is very natural-looking and has billow color variation without looking artificial. Sometimes Aris's can look a bit unnatural.

• 4 weeks later...