Disabling screen-edge camera movement

LukeFF

Could we have this as a control config option? With the much-improved control options we now have, I have found that moving the camera by moving my mouse cursor to the edge of the screen is both no longer needed and occasionally an annoyance.

I'm going with the majority here. What particularly bugs me is when I am trying to click on the menus button and overshoot it a little and hit the bottom map edge instead only to have the camera go rocketing to the rear. This almost invariably occurs after I have carefully positioned the camera prior to saving the turn.

Michael

Oh yes please. Sixthed from me.

The run away screen happens to me several times per week. Often just as @Michael Emrys describes or when I just am trying to move the pointer out of the way. This is the single most annoying thing in the game right now - not a bad place to be really but it sure would be nice if we could have that removed.

It would be cool to be able to disable this feature but a lot of game players when they play a new game don't want to look at the manual first or anything. It seems that with the camera edge movement it's not too crazy to just open it up and start clicking things till figuring enough out to play. Not being about to move the camera with the screen edges would seriously mess that up.

But it would be nice not going nauseous when I bump the mouse to the edge of the screen while not playing.

It would be cool to be able to disable this feature but a lot of game players when they play a new game don't want to look at the manual first or anything. It seems that with the camera edge movement it's not too crazy to just open it up and start clicking things till figuring enough out to play. Not being about to move the camera with the screen edges would seriously mess that up.

That's why I said as "a control config option."