[WIP] King Tiger Henschel mod

Thanks a lot for your work.

On a side note, the muddy version appears to be having quite a lot of mud on the upper front plate, seems to me a bit too much since that particular zone wouldn't be subject to such a lot of splash during common manouvers or even fights.

On a side-side note: your mud looks quite dry, you could add some of a bit darker tone on very few areas to add the effect of fresher mud over the dryed one.

What colour is the bow MG?

It is brown-ish. But a bit of mud splatter had made even more brown. The mud is gone now.

the muddy version appears to be having quite a lot of mud on the upper front plate, seems to me a bit too much since that particular zone wouldn't be subject to such a lot of splash during common manouvers or even fights.

I would agree with your very logical assumption, if I hadn´t seen several pictures of King Tigers and/or Panthers with plenty of mud splash on exactly this part of the front. My guess is that sometimes the tank throws the mud far into the air vertically - and when the mud comes down, the tank has moved beneath it.

your mud looks quite dry, you could add some of a bit darker tone on very few areas to add the effect of fresher mud over the dryed one.

You´re right that it looks very dry when it is light. That is why I´m releasing both a light and a dark version of the [muddy] King Tigers.

Cheers

I would agree with your very logical assumption, if I hadn´t seen several pictures of King Tigers and/or Panthers with plenty of mud splash on exactly this part of the front. My guess is that sometimes the tank throws the mud far into the air vertically - and when the mud comes down, the tank has moved beneath it.

Or kicked up from the tank in front of it.

• 3 months later...