New file at the Repository: Commandos in Telemark (2014-04-08)

Summer of 1943, Telemark (Norway)You're going to fly to Telemark with a group of paratroopers to sabotage a Heavy Water Plant.The enemy send it to Germany to investigate for a strange and powerfull weapon.A different and exciting scenario, which demonstrates the possibilities of the map editor.Only to play Allies VS AIEgger.

More...

• 2 weeks later...

I played the game for the stream earlier today. We had a lot of fun, it's a great scenario!

The whole broadcast, and some highlighted clips of it, are available in the link in my sig.

One of my favorite bits was getting intel from meeting the resistance outposts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to CM, but am an old hand at the wider modding community. I have installed various scenarios and campaigns (.btt in scenario and .cam in campaign folders) and they all work fine. I cannot seem to get Telemark one to even show up in the Battle list. I have tried re-downloading, re-naming it to no avail. Is there something I am missing here??

I have CM-MG modules up to 2.10 and even the Commonwealth module. Does one of these require upgrading to accommodate the new scenario??:confused:

It looks like I can answer my own question, I have checked all available patches and there is indeed a patch for 2.12, that should sort out my tanks getting stuck on the bridges as well!!

Cheers

Jim

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to CM, but am an old hand at the wider modding community. I have installed various scenarios and campaigns (.btt in scenario and .cam in campaign folders) and they all work fine. I cannot seem to get Telemark one to even show up in the Battle list. I have tried re-downloading, re-naming it to no avail. Is there something I am missing here??

I have CM-MG modules up to 2.10 and even the Commonwealth module. Does one of these require upgrading to accommodate the new scenario??:confused:

It looks like I can answer my own question, I have checked all available patches and there is indeed a patch for 2.12, that should sort out my tanks getting stuck on the bridges as well!!

Cheers

Jim

Hi,

The last patch in CMBN is 2.12, if you don't have it, you maybe couldn't play the scenario.

You can download it from here:

="http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=317#Combat%20Mission:%20Battle%20for%20Normandy%20-%20Commonwealth%20Forces"

Cheers.