New file at the Repository: The Art Of War Campaign (2014-03-23)

1-77th Armor Battalion finished the job at the highlands, swung north to the Turkish border and starts the fight into Aleppo: a remake of the Die Kunst des Krieges German campaign with US Army units.ORBATs, unit objectives, reinforcements and unit placements on map are replicates or closely resemble that of the original campaign. Mission flow is linear and do not branch. You will now continue to fight at Hama on day 4 after finishing the day 3 Aleppo scenarios, unlike the original campaign where either one route is chosen. Also, if there're multiple versions of the same scenario, i.e. Al Bab has 3 versions, the toughest one is chosen, along with its refit/repair/resupply/rest chances. Instead, there will be partial refits to core campaign units after each day ends, to make up for the prolonged and fierce fighting. The campaign briefing is updated accordingly. Lastly, ofc, each scenario has time limit extended to 4 hours.As usual, the scenarios, core unit file and script file is included in the download. Feel free to make any edits, and re-generate the campaign to your liking!

More...

Hiya Erwin, it's simply that by branching a few scenarios are missed. Campaigns seem somewhat a limited resource for CM, and this way there's more bang for the buck I reckon. I'm still itching to go back to thunder or semper fi syria for the missed scenarios but... somehow I get the "boat has sailed" feeling when it's already played once.

Thank you Skwabie. Looking forward to trying "The Art Of War Campaign" when Apple releases new graphic drivers. I currently get stuck at 36% loading in 10.9.2 for both the Campaign and Scenarios. Have to force quit due to Apple's driver issues. Your Art Of War Campaign should work fine in Windows and when Apple fixes their graphic drivers and or I get my Hackintosh built :D