It's a good thing that Apple isn't publishing CMRT or...

LukeFF

I've lived in CA since 1986. I can attribute whatever I want about this bonker state, especially after working in SF for over 3 years

Having lived in CA a bit longer than Dadekster I can confirm the state treats business owners like The Class Enemy.

My brother-in-law used to own a furniture stripping shop in Santa Monica, AKA Soviet Monica. They gave him hell with unannounced inspections of his place and the chemicals he stored. He was presumed guilty until proven innocent. But they never discovered an infraction. Meanwhile groups of the homeless used to wander by and take dumps on the sidewalk in front. SM refused to intervene; it was their 'right', ya see.

And what is the "Hug Cannon?" Oneof Hitler's secret weapons perhaps? You know the 88L71 Hug Cannon!!! :D

It is said that the hug canon was mounted as primary weapon on the feared DO-ME-69, a combat aircraft produced in cooperation by the companys Messerschmidt and Dornier.