Hull down test (PzIV H, M4A1)

I choose the language for the kind of ignorance I think is necessary,

And that is your problem. You've got a chip on your shoulder. You received more than a couple helpful posts from ck3 and you responded by accusing him of not taking the subject seriously and then that he "demanded" you do tests, neither of which happened. Finally, they get fed up with your attitude and now you play the victim. This forum has a long history of martyrs who have plied the same tactics and lost...we really don't need another. But somehow I doubt you'll heed that advice. You didn't listen the other two times I tried to provide you some levity.

Mord.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mord,

if this forum needs devotion to be allowed to present the allmighty developers a problem with their products I have purchased, then I suggest you rethink if this is an adequate culture to handle problems of paying customers.

The first responses I received were:

1. Nothing.

2. Then extreme arrogance by a certain poster.

Nevertheless I followed the suggestion and did as demanded.

3. The answer was again ignorance. After I called it, then suddenly an answer occured:

4. That the test was worthless.

But since my arguments could not be ignored, because the test is - contrary to the claims - too good to be ignored, nor is it "worthless", the company itself finally shows up and wants to play the parental guardian?

They better play parental guardian for some of their beta-testers and not at customers doing the beta-tester's work.

If you or Vanir Ausf B find that's ok, if you or any other customers are treated that way, and that you must present everything in a bootlicking manner and not drop a word of criticism, although you do the developer a big flavor, it's ok.

But I am not such a character and I turn away demands for devotion.

I have done BFC as customer a flavor. I was treated bad by their beta tester.

They owe me an apology.

They owe me an apology.

Hey partner... :)

I'm just an old veteran (literally), who's really enjoyed this game over the last 10 years (or more).

I've developed a lot of terrific on-line friendships and had hundreds of hours of fun entertainment for very little money.

Perhaps we could get together, play some PBEM games and chat using GreenAsJade's excellent Head to Head program?

Maybe we can try some large purely amoured engagements?

If you're interested, send me an email to badger@milsurps.com

Regards,

Doug

I don't need YOU or any other self proclaimed teacher here to tell me what he believes is adequate or not

In theory if you are old enough to use a credit card and to type in this Forum, then you are correct that you shouldn't need a lesson in how to behave in a discussion. But since you have shown every intention of being combative, abusive, and counter productive... I've got to at least try to show you the error of your ways. The option you'd prefer, which is to take your abuse and thank you for it, is not one I've ever exercised.

Mord,

if this forum needs devotion to be allowed to present the allmighty developers a problem with their products I have purchased, then I suggest you rethink if this is an adequate culture to handle problems of paying customers.

Yup, because the best way to improve the game is to implement, without comment, whatever a customer asks. No matter how off the mark it might be, no matter how abusively it might be presented. OH! And we should be GRATEFUL to be abused, disrespected, and told what to do instead of being asked.

Great thinking.

"It's never my fault, it's always someone else's fault..."

They owe me an apology.

I've been doing this for 15 years. I've had to deal with all kinds of people with all kinds of chips on their shoulders. You're certainly not the first I've seen who thinks the sun only shines on you, and sadly you'll not be the last.

I'm locking up this thread because it, like the test, is a distraction from looking at what might be an actual game problem. I'll continue discussing this with the mature and helpful folks over in this thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=112981&page=6

Two threads, similar topics, yet totally different flow in each. The observant reader will note that why one is worth keeping open and the other is better abandoned.

Steve