Bunker Issues

Two newbie questions about bunkers:

1. Can infantry enter an enemy bunker? It's just another building, so it seems they should be able to do so, but I can't make my guys do it, even though I think it's empty.

2. How can troops with demo charges knock out a bunker? The manual says they can throw charges if they are close enough, but how close is close enough? WHere is the "throw" command? Can they rush to the wall and set off a demo charge? How do they do that?

Thanks!

1. Can infantry enter an enemy bunker? It's just another building, so it seems they should be able to do so, but I can't make my guys do it, even though I think it's empty.

The engine handles them more like vehicles than buildings. And you can't enter them, very much like you can't commandeer an abandoned enemy vehicle.

2. How can troops with demo charges knock out a bunker? The manual says they can throw charges if they are close enough, but how close is close enough? WHere is the "throw" command? Can they rush to the wall and set off a demo charge? How do they do that?

They work like grenades, pixeltruppen will toss the demo charges at the bunkers, when distance is less than 30 meters (3 action spots).

AFAIK demo charges have a range of only one AS. Grenades go farther.

The is no explicit command. Just park them close enough and they know what to do. IME a target order is counterproductive because they start to shoot at the bunker with their guns. Left on their own they make the better choice.