Unlimbering a gun in MG. Bug?

I dismounted a gun crew from the truck they were riding in and then ordered them to move some distance from the truck. A turn later I moved the truck at least 50m from the gun/crew and further moved the gun into a firing pos. I also gave the "deploy weapon" order and even targeted an enemy tank. However the gun shows as still "limbered" and is spinning around back and forth in circles as lots of juicy targets roll past. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks!

Yes. It was next to a wall. I was trying to move the gun up next to the wall so it could be at least partially protected. I had "unlimbered" maybe 20m from the wall, moved the truck away and the gun was moving also before all this started.

Now that I think of it, I had the same problem with a different gun and it was also next to walls. I finally gave up and just ordered the crew back into the truck. When I unlimbered that same gun later it was next to a house but no walls and the same unlimbering technique worked that time.

My guess - and its only a guess - is the unlimbered gun inadvertently falls onto a 'no-go' action square - a wall, a fence, a hedge that a unit its never supposed to be on in the first place. Since its not supposed to be there things start going strange. Well, v1.11(?) patch is due sooner or later. Let's see what clever things Charles has in store for us.