War Movie mode CMBN-CW-MG

Thanks Mike I am following the action there I am at 2.01 CMBN:CW and don't see the hot key listed. I know I can toggle the shaders which look super. Me thinks it is a 2.10 feature which is cool as I am pre-order laden :) come on Monday Oct 7th release haha

Yes WMM is coming with MG and the 2.10 patch. As for the AA issue that was obvious before.. I haven't noticed it in this iteration.. so perhaps something has been done about it? Maybe I have just gotten used to it, regardless that never bothered me much.

Bil

Unfortunately from your screenshots it still looks like the anti-aliasing bug is there. Unless you have AA off? If it is still a bug is there any chance of them fixing it, it really does bother me and would prevent me from ever using the WMM, which is a shame because I'd like to check it out.

Unfortunately from your screenshots it still looks like the anti-aliasing bug is there. Unless you have AA off? If it is still a bug is there any chance of them fixing it, it really does bother me and would prevent me from ever using the WMM, which is a shame because I'd like to check it out.

You are going to have to point out to where specifically you are seeing an AA problem because I just reviewed most of the images I posted in my AAR and can see no examples of an AA issue in any of them.

Bil

You are going to have to point out to where specifically you are seeing an AA problem because I just reviewed most of the images I posted in my AAR and can see no examples of an AA issue in any of them.

Bil

Sure, check out the truck in the 2nd image in this post.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1469655&postcount=229

or

this edge of the vehicles in this post.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1468104&postcount=196

or the roof of the building in this post.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1466470&postcount=150

If AA was working those would not be "stair-stepping" and would be smooth. If you turned AA on in those scenes those would disappear. I actually can see it in almost all of the screenshots you posted, and I'm sure the full res. versions it is a lot easier to see.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks!