results of experiment with adding [snow] after uniform filename

Well, I have wanted to test this based on some posts by benpark and imolestcats and it seems it DOES work.

As a mod, I added in US helmets with snow camo but with [snow] after the file name. So, both the regular non-snow helmets and [snow] helmets were in there for the program to see and do what it is programmed to do.

I deployed US troops in the editor with dry ground and saw regular helmets.

I deployed troops with snow on the ground and saw the snow helmets.

We could have muddy uniforms with [mud] after the filename.

Not sure how many of these special indexes there are.

[snow], [mud], [mainland], [olive](?),

Any comments?

Maybe we can make soldiers with muddy knees and elbows and cuffs?

Oh, by the way, actual test #1, this did NOT work for the skins. I tried [snow] after skins filenames and there was not a correlation. Kinda makes sense since skins are really not uniforms. You made gloves by covering the skins. Sounds like something from Silence of the Lambs!

Oh #2, maybe in the many pages of these threads someone already stated this effect, I did look through and have been active quite a while. But I mighta missed it...

but if I AM the first effer to test and mention it, it shall be called the kohlenklauean effect!! :D