12SS and DasReich mods update

Your idea of "burn down" is good. Makes the uniforms look worn. Too many times they look quite new. I plan to copy your "burn down" mods and replace many of the new-look mods with them.

But I note that you call it SS v2, and you already have an SS v2. Or at least I have one that I think is yours - it looks very similar.

Would be helpful if you call it v3(??)

So we should just replace the old v2 with this new one?

Your idea of "burn down" is good. Makes the uniforms look worn. Too many times they look quite new. I plan to copy your "burn down" mods and replace many of the new-look mods with them.

But I note that you call it SS v2, and you already have an SS v2. Or at least I have one that I think is yours - it looks very similar.

Would be helpful if you call it v3(??)

So we should just replace the old v2 with this new one?

Yes just replace it.

Does this also replace the WAFFEN SS BLUR files you did?

I love your work, but I now have so many of your uniform mods am completely confused if I need to keep some of the earlier ones, or if you have compiled everything into the two new 12SS and DAS REICH uniform files available yesterday at CMMODS.

Can we delete ALL your previous SS Uniform mods, or are some of them still used/useful?

Does this also replace the WAFFEN SS BLUR files you did?

I love your work, but I now have so many of your uniform mods am completely confused if I need to keep some of the earlier ones, or if you have compiled everything into the two new 12SS and DAS REICH uniform files available yesterday at CMMODS.

Can we delete ALL your previous SS Uniform mods, or are some of them still used/useful?

When I did update I change some files and of course keep files which don't was changed, so you just replace new .brz file on old.

If you don't like previous SS Uniform mods you can delete them, I make 4 base mods - 1) waffenSScamo, 2) 12SS version1, 3) 12SS version2, 4) DasReich.

You can use 1 of these mods, or change them when you play different missions.

Difference between mods -

1) WaffenSScamo - my first mod which include many types of SS camouflage.

2) 12SS - uniform of 12SS pzdiv HitlerJugend, which have 2 versions with different types of plane tree, blurred edges, and helmet covers.

2) DasReich - same mode like a 12SS version 2 but without Italian camo patterns, better to use with Das Reich, Totenkopf or Hohenstaufen divisions.