F E A R T H E P A N T H E R

In an epic battle of British vs Germans I have fought against a single Panther that just won't die. Watch the videos below. Basically I pummelled it with a Churchill for a few turns and took out its gun and immobilized it. Then I wailed on it with both an Achilles and a Churchill and it still won't die. These things are scary!!!

Nuts.

I think it also displays what I consider to be some AI issues with Armour. The Churchill, sitting a few feet away from what it percieves to be an operational Panther, continues to scan the area for other targets before coming back to the Panther. I have seen this pattern on both sides of the board and the tank logic seems to be lacking in its priorioty of target selection.

I think it also displays what I consider to be some AI issues with Armour. The Churchill, sitting a few feet away from what it percieves to be an operational Panther, continues to scan the area for other targets before coming back to the Panther. I have seen this pattern on both sides of the board and the tank logic seems to be lacking in its priorioty of target selection.

Well actually there are infantry teams around (and really close) even a Shrek team made a short appearance.