Anti-Tank Mines?

I would imagine my own artillery strikes would destroy my own mines.Is this correct?

Can't answer the first two, so just the third.

Mines, and artillery explosions have no IFF mechanism. If an arty shell large enough to destroy mines lands on some mines, it doesn't matter whether it's yours, the enemy's or a Galactic Intervention Cruiser spinal mount round, those mines will be destroyed the same.

Has to be pretty big calibre choobs though. 150mm at least (IIRC), so your 105s and 81mms won't be a problem when they fire at the TRPs that the mines are herding the enemy towards and the scatter drops the odd shell in the minefield.

As far as I know, AT mines (if they were AT and not AP) are currently bugged. There have been several instances where a tank drives over 3 AT mines that detonate and no meaningful damage is impacted.

If 10kg of TNT detonates under a Tiger track, that's a track and a few roadwheels less at minimum.

ZPB is correct. For some reason speed directly affects the performance of AT mines as well. Ive seen Stugs, Panthers drive over several AT mines and only sustain moderate track damage on SLOW. In the same battle H/Ts (also admittedly much lighter than a tank) were barreling around and exploding when running over the mines. ISTR a tank moving quickly being immob. when it ran over a mine as well.

I wonder if this was fixed in MG..?

I agree. I distinctly remember AT mines KOing tanks at all speeds in early iterations of the game. Something seems to have gotten screwed up with the massive amount of changes since 2011. However, Ill take the slight mortaring nerfing, and new deadly MGs over some lousy Teller mines any day of the week =D