Quick Battles

Aured

Two questions:

I'm about to buy the NATO module; do the quick battles improve with the updates? I'm running v1.20 of Shock Force now, and in quick battle the enemy is all out of position.

Secondly (and I know this isn't the board for it), are the quick battles better in Normandy of Fortress Italy?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Two questions:

I'm about to buy the NATO module; do the quick battles improve with the updates? I'm running v1.20 of Shock Force now, and in quick battle the enemy is all out of position.

Secondly (and I know this isn't the board for it), are the quick battles better in Normandy of Fortress Italy?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I'm the guy responsible for CMSF & CMBN Quick Battle Maps. I continued to work/improve QB Maps through the NATO Module. So yes... hopefully a bit better. But I have a Small set of CMSF QB Maps I recently made for my personal use that use all the things I learned when making CMBN QB Maps. I can send them by email...just haven't gotten around to uploaded them.... way too busy on CMBN Market Garden QB's

By the way CMBN provides a superior QB game experience to CMSF but sometimes I just need a modern rush to my system.

"CMBN provides a superior QB game experience to CMSF but sometimes I just need a modern rush to my system." I agree but in full disclosure CMSF is a bit older and less mature engine than CMBN.

"I have a Small set of CMSF QB Maps I recently made for my personal use that use all the things I learned when making CMBN QB Maps. I can send them by email....... "

Would love to see how you adjusted things.

If you could send them my way as well I would appreciate that very much.