AT gun crew animations suck

AT gun crew animations. It seems to me that none of the animations with the exception of the loading animation and some times the guy with the binos but some times he doesn't have any binos in his hands so maybe he is shading his eyes so that doesn't spoil the immersion. All of the other movements that they make, and there are plenty, looks to me like they are practicing crawling or pushups or ?. While they are doing this the gun starts to traverse and they get off a shot at the same time that they are flopping around on the ground and the shot some times comes out the side of the barrel. As far as I am concerned they can just stand there in a reasonably attentive posture and I can fill in the rest. For me the flopping around spoils my immersion. Also the AT gun target tracking needs to be fixed. Hopefully BF will spend some time soon getting the gun tracking and animation smoothed out. And that was my rant for the week. OK back to the game.

Crazy animation and crazy behavior. While moving a gun, I just saw a crewmember walk thru a high bocage like he was a ghost, and continue slowly off toward nowhere. Next turn I cancelled the move order and he came running back all the way around the hedgerow, like he'd just snapped out of a trance.

Not up to Battlefront's usual standards, to say the least.

I have to agree with you, I have hated it since I first saw it. The one that drives me crazy is unhooking the gun from the transport, then watching it do magic tricks as it changes it direction of aim multible times to who knows where on a 360 circle until it finially points the way you have asked it to.

My reloading animation does not have a shell, btw. I am pretty sure this is a bug because IIRC i have seen screenshots and videos where the guys reloading the AT guns do have shells in their hands. Can provide screenshots if necessary.