Armor/AT gun comparison table?

Wondering if there exists anywhere some kind of table for comparing armor and gun ratings for the vehicles in CMBN. I.e. something that will concisely list all the US/British vehicles and then show what the closest 1:1 matchup for the German vehicle would be. I'm trying to create a scenario in which frontal hits on each sides armored vehicles will be mostly ineffective. To get a kill each side will have to maneuver cleverly enough to get a flank shot. I love the game but one of the things I don't love is that a player can essentially plonk a King Tiger on some hilltop and blast away at anything that moves while remaining fairly secure in the knowledge nothing can kill it. Thanks for any help!

There may be one somewhere, but I don't recall ever seeing one.

Going from memory, the only Allied vehicles presently in the game that present much frontal resistance to German guns are the Chruchhill VII and VIII. They are nearly proof against the common 75L48 and even the 88L56 on the Tiger. But the 75L70 on the Panther and the 88L71 on the KT and Jadgpanther will make short work of them.

It's not rare for Sherman tanks to bounce German 75L48 rounds off their front hulls, depending on range and angle. But their turrets are hopeless.

The British 17 pdr with APDS ammo is the Allies' giant slayer, but take that away and the German vehicles that render the remaining Allied guns "mostly" ineffective from the front are Panther, Jagdpanther, JPz IV late and King Tiger w/"Porsche" turret. All of these can be penetrated in one or more frontal areas at certain ranges by US 76mm APCBC and (especially) HVAP, as well as British 6 pdr APDS, but odds will typically be against it.

Twinkling in my great grandfathers eye?

Btw the Panther 75 doesnt always make short work of churchills. I routinely bounce shells off them, and if they;re on a slope.. geez forget it. One memorable game I literally went through all the AP on two Panthers, who annihilated about 15 British tanks... except one churchill on a slope who literally bounced about 50+ AP rounds.