Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

1st Special Service Force & other formations.

Hello,

So i was just wondering if the 1st Special Service Force would possibly be included in a future Fortress Italy/Gustav Line Pack? Just curious because i know it was deployed in Italy & fought around the Anzio beachhead, but is it a large enough force or even that different of a formation to justify it being added at some future point.

Also does anyone think we will see these other formations, either in another Module or pack at some future point for Fortress Italy?

Mostly late 1944-1945 deployments

BEF-Brazilian Expeditonary Force,

FEC, French Expeditonary Corps, (i know this formation was already discussed in the Gustav Line thread),

Moroccan Goumiers included under the FEC (Anyone thinking of CMA units being ported over as good stand ins??? :P)

US 10th Mountian Division

US 92nd Infantry Division

and probably serveral other formations im forgetting to mention,

Im hoping to see some of these down the road in Packs at least, so im keeping my fingers crossed.:)

Thx Normal Dude

As long as they're in the running, that's all i wanted to know. Plus they just seem like good formations for a pack, historical enough to prehaps add down the road, but not large enough to justify a full blown Module.

Thx again

P.S. Thanks for all your hard work Normal Dude!!