Do NCO Uniform Textures Work?

I made WaffenSS mods and edit NCO SS textures, I saw NCO only in XO team and nowhere else. NCO textures not work in game, only in XO team some time. I want to say that in basic brz file too many textures which don't used in game, for example - SS panzergrenadiers and pioneers in tankman's uniform, SS sturmbanfuhrer camo uniform. Some commanders - panzergrenadier armored Hauptsturmfuhrer and NCO wearing in boot texture. In pioneer armored company, kubelwagen driver wearing in tankman uniform with headphones.

I hope all this bugs will be fixed, because we pay some not little money for this game and addons.

I've noticed that non-officer squad leaders tend to use uniform textures with higher numbers. You can make them appear that way (by making the NCO uniform number 5 or 6), but it's imperfect because a few other random soldiers will get NCO uniforms too.

You are making luftwaffe-uniforms? How will they look like?

You will find out soon! I have to finish the officer uniforms, which shouldn't take too long, and then do some normal maps. That will probably take a little longer.

If you guys want us to be aware of bugs you should contact us (you can contact me via PM or email), or put up a thread in the tech support forum. There are hundreds and hundreds of threads in all the CM forums and we don't read them all, especially here in the mod forum where it's necessarily more people talking about what *they're* doing, not what we're doing. :)

That said... I'll pass this along and we'll see what we can do!

Looks like it is going to have to be addressed in a patch at some point. Sorry, I don't anticipate a "hotfix" for something this superficial. That doesn't mean it isn't important, especially to me (a self described uniform grog), but any release takes a significant amount of effort and testing. We only have so much time and we have a lot on our plates right now.

We have to keep the demands on our time in perspective and prioritize based on need.

As for other mis-assigned uniforms, I'm very interested to fix them. The problem is (as of 5 minutes ago) CM has 1866 unique Teams and 5879 individual Soldiers assigned to them. If there is a single Soldier in a single Team that is incorrect... it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack unless I have something very specific to look for. I need to know:

1. Branch of Service (e.g. German Army, German SS, etc.)

2. The chain of command down to the specific unit the soldier is in

3. The specific Soldier within the unit that is incorrect

With this information I can easily fix things that are wrong. Without this information a fix for any one specific problem is unlikely.

Steve

<snipped>

As for other mis-assigned uniforms, I'm very interested to fix them. The problem is (as of 5 minutes ago) CM has 1866 unique Teams and 5879 individual Soldiers assigned to them. If there is a single Soldier in a single Team that is incorrect... it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack unless I have something very specific to look for. I need to know:

1. Branch of Service (e.g. German Army, German SS, etc.)

2. The chain of command down to the specific unit the soldier is in

3. The specific Soldier within the unit that is incorrect

With this information I can easily fix things that are wrong. Without this information a fix for any one specific problem is unlikely.

Steve

Might I suggest a specific and dedicated thread for this purpose? A single reporting and communications point will likely enhance validations and reduce duplications. V2.0 uniform modding & management remains a mystery to me. I prefer a single source of information for understanding it better. Thank you.