suggestion - pop up messages during scenario and please change briefing-style

two thing which i want to see in this game are those mentioned in the headline. it would be great to give the player additional orders during the course of battle. there is already such a system in place - when you capture touch objectives you get a message. so there is already kind of a trigger system with messages. would be great if a scenario designer could make use of it.

the second point would be a different mission briefing interface. i am really turned of by the wall of text most briefings are. some pictures in between would be nice. i do not know how briefing documents looked like during ww2 but maybe a folder where you can browse through text and images would look good. maybe something like this one:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/allenjb42/KosovoBriefing.jpg

it would be even better if everyone could customize the briefing maybe with html

Old and good wishes, long ignored.

Honestly i don't understand, why this has no high priority, because multimedia interaction with the player, especially with a complex game, can decide about like or hate.

A briefing system with pics and music/vids and messages during a battle and a scenario debriefing with additional infos should be working quite well in getting potential players more interested and involved when giving it a try.

Prescripted messages during a game would allow to guide the player through a scenario. (move mortar to location X from direction Y, because that way you can achieve this and avoid that).

How many potential players are quitting in frustration because of the complexity and never come to the point where they would begin to understand how the game works?