German Cap Texture Error

I've occassionally got a couple crazy texture combinations on uniforms when I open an old savegame. Its not a consistent problem and I've never been able to reproduce it with fresh-start scenarios. I suppose until your v1.01 battles have run their course sit back and enjoy the sight of British infantry wearing SS camou smocks. :D

I've occassionally got a couple crazy texture combinations on uniforms when I open an old savegame. Its not a consistent problem and I've never been able to reproduce it with fresh-start scenarios. I suppose until your v1.01 battles have run their course sit back and enjoy the sight of British infantry wearing SS camou smocks. :D

Yeah, I think this is what happened. I opened a fresh mission and sure enough, the cap texture was rendered properly. So, all seems to be good.

I think this is the best example of that I've seen so far:

CMNormandy2012-12-1318-53-16-09_zpsba22a08d.jpg

:D

As long as this is seen in pre 2.0 saves, no problems worth reporting. Though worth getting a chuckle out of :D Love the German soldier looking for stealthy way to sneak up on the Americans, but yet can't resist keeping his distinctive hat ;)

Steve

:D

Yes, this is from a PBEM game created before the 2.0 release.