Don't forget to play in the map editor!

I haven't commented, but it's my favorite new feature. Its a tremendous time saver since I tend to litter my maps with hedges, walls, fences and the like . . . and of course roads.

"Snap" creating the roads takes a little practice to get good results, and they generally need to be cleaned up a bit to get the angles right, but it's a HUGE improvement. I can make maps in a fraction of the time it used to take. Also, I can spend more of the time on the fun creative aspects of map creation, and less time hunting for the correct tile for some odd piece of fence.

Bravo Battlefront!

I haven't fired up the editor yet but I'm hyped about all the improvements. I was designing a byte campaign for CMBN but I'll transfer the basic design over to CMFI. Can't go back to 1.0, the new FoW icons are simply that good and I don't know how it's been possible to play without them. :D