Fix for black floating icons on Repository

A minor boo-boo was made with the new Fog of War floating icons, where the Fog of War icons for Italian SPGs and TDs were appearing as a black square. I've fixed this problem with an upload to the Repository titled "Black Square Floating Icon Fix", available now. If you see these squares, download and add this file to your mods folder and the problem will be solved until it is formally addressed in the first patch.

LOL how long before you'll be able to use it?

Mord.

oh man that is so mean. Like kicking a one eyed, 3 legged, recently castrated dog that answers to the name lucky, when he's down. (That was actually off a shirt being sold to some tourists I saw today in New Yawk.)

a week. a long week. a week I am actually off work!!!!! oh the inhumanity of it all.

LMAO! Couldn't help it.

You are on vacation? That sucks! Irony huh? The one time you could dedicate all your attention to it and you are somewhere else. Well, bright side is you'll actually have something to look forward to where normally you'd just be going back to work. The power of positive Mord thought!

Mord.

LMAO! Couldn't help it.

You are on vacation? That sucks! Irony huh? The one time you could dedicate all your attention to it and you are somewhere else. Well, bright side is you'll actually have something to look forward to where normally you'd just be going back to work. The power of positive Mord thought!

Mord.

Mord.

And I was a little smarter this time. I took 2 weeks vacation after I finished my work here - 1 to visit family and 1 for just me when I get home. :D