Review action question

Hi. I am a month into CM:BN and loving it (enough to print the manuals) :D

I would like to be able to review the entire game or in more than one minute segs - even if only once the battle is finished. Is this possible? I have seen a couple of posts mentioning fraps. Do I need something like this to be able to review entire game? By the way I run the game on a mac. Thanks in advance. Lawrence.

Even using FRAPS you can't review the whole game, except by looking at exactly what you've already looked at. FRAPS just records what's on-screen, so it's good for making movies, but not for what I'd think of as "reviewing" the turn (where I want to pick different viewpoints at will). A whole game replay parser has been a common request.

The only way is to save every turn - while in the action phase. Then you can reload the turns - and watch them one after the other.

I know, this is not what you´re asking for, but it is the only way (as far as I know). And personally, I don´t find it too much of a bother.

Check out the youtube videos of the Armchar General and Normandy whatever he uses may be what your looking for ... maybe if you emailed him he would tell you ... if it is Fraps he's a pro .... he seems to show exactly what he wants when he wants too at just the right angle.

Here is link to one of videos notice how he shows what he wants from the angle he wants as he reviews it..

At about 4:00 minutes it starts showing what I am referring too.

Don't be humbled by his review we need more variety of reviews and different personalities like yours :)