New file at the Repository: Waffen SS M-44 Dot Helmet Cover (2012-04-09)

Thanks for the mod.

However, am starting to have a problem figuring out which (no decal) camo helmet is SS, Heer, or Luftwaffe. (Yes, I know they are named. But, before we had so many helmet choices I happily renamed and mixed and matched...)

Or does it not really matter cos they was all mixed up in Normandy?

You should see my helmets in the z_Data file, Erwin. I have more than a 12 for each and every army and branch. I have one of every mod (well, almost...some just don't move me), and I have modded those mods to fade them, add leaves and such, etc. I do use some SS patterns for LW and Heer, and mixes of turtle and flat tins for the CW. Even my Ami helmets approach a dozen different variations. Lol, I hate uniform uniforms!

Yes, I have every helmet ever modded in my Z under SS, Heer, and Luftwaffe folders (in addition to the CW and US folders of course). You just have to renumber em as high as the number of different mods you want.

The variety is wonderful. But, I was concerned I made a mess with Heer having SS pattern camo helmets and vice versa as I did a lot mixing and matching when the 12th SS mod came out a year ago.

Am hoping that in the confusion of Normandy that the answer is "It doesn't matter, as everyone was wearing all sorts of camo helmets."