New file at the Repository: Juju's TweakedUI v1.1a (2012-03-29)

Juju, can you tell me where is and what's the name of the new (patch) files? I set your mod up at the begining of the week: I deleted a few one and playe the optional ones to the correct place, so I don't want to be do it again. Is it possible to copy only the new files to your folder?

I put your mod in with optional HQ's (one per side as instructed) but I don't see them in the game. Where do they show up? Thanks for all your work.

Erwin

Make sure they are in the z folder on their own and not inside Ju Ju's tweaked mod folder. That worked for me

Juju, can you tell me where is and what's the name of the new (patch) files? I set your mod up at the begining of the week: I deleted a few one and playe the optional ones to the correct place, so I don't want to be do it again. Is it possible to copy only the new files to your folder?

The latest version is called ''Juju's tweakedUI v1.1a.' The Rar file from the repository has that exact same file name.

The Rar file on GaJ's is named "Juju_s_TweakedUI" (as one cannot change the actual names of mods when updating), but the main folder, previews and readme inside will have the 'a' there at the end.

As far as options go:

- The optional wounded icons each have the new Besa included.

- The only other option that has been altered is 'US ranks - option 1.'

The rest of the options are unchanged from v1.1. Hope this helps.

I noticed that under DEFENSE PANEL there are five "def xxx.bmp's", and under MISCELLANEOUS there are five "dot x.bmp's" that look identical. What do they do?

Also, in the onscreen UI, I preferred the larger square "damage" icons (that change color when a unit takes damage) to the round ones. How can I get those/what are they called?

I noticed that under DEFENSE PANEL there are five "def xxx.bmp's", and under MISCELLANEOUS there are five "dot x.bmp's" that look identical. What do they do?

Different things...

Also, in the onscreen UI, I preferred the larger square "damage" icons (that change color when a unit takes damage) to the round ones. How can I get those/what are they called?

If you mean the icons in vehicle's defense panel, the square ones are the default ones. If you don't want the optional round ones, don't install them!

So, what DO the "dot" bmp's do? The graphics look identical to the def bmp's.

And no, I mean the damage "suffered" icons that change color when a vehicle experiences damage to its systems. I think the default are square and brighter. But, I can't figure out which ones to take out - or are they the exact same graphics that are also used for the defense panel and therefore the "defense panel" and "damage suffered" graphics must be the same??

So, what DO the "dot" bmp's do? The graphics look identical to the def bmp's.

Sigh... The dot icons tell you how many occupants are in a given vehicle, mortar or MG team and whether they're okay, wounded or out of action. They're shown just underneath the vehicle, mortar and MG silhouettes

And no, I mean the damage "suffered" icons that change color when a vehicle experiences damage to its systems. I think the default are square and brighter. But, I can't figure out which ones to take out - or are they the exact same graphics that are also used for the defense panel and therefore the "defense panel" and "damage suffered" graphics must be the same??

Yes. The exact same icons I was referring to. The defense panel icons. What you call 'damaged suffered' icons is the defense panel. The defaults are square. There is no need to put any options in if you like the square ones.

What's the <sigh> about. It was a simple question.

Re the defense panel, what is the panel which shows the vehicle's defense against various types of shells called? "Defense Panel" could mean either.

I like the round icons for that panel, whatever it is called.