Units not appearing in QB's

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I don't get this.

Three seperate QB's I've chosen units that didn't appear in the game. The first time it was a couple of Sextons, then second and third times it was 25 pounders. I purposefully checked their rarity value wasn't going to be an issue. I wondered whether I had to attach them to the Bn HQ - can't seem to do that, anyway.

What am I missing?

If anyone can reproduce it, or give a reasoned answer:

I pick a UK infantry battalion, and depending on points delete all but one or two companies. I strip out vehicles and extraneous items, usually towed AT, etc. I attach an HMG and a couple of PIAT teams to each company. I'll take an FO under the battalion HQ, then I take off map artillery, mortars or 25 pounders. And either on map self propelled artillery or tanks, depending on a mix or infantry setup.

Then onto the map and *poof* either the vehicles or the off map artillery doesn't appear, depending on the selection.

I just tried a set up similar to what you described. Began with a inf. battalion. deleted all but 2 companies and all vehicles. Added an MG team and anti-tank team to each company. Added an FO section to the battalion. Then bought a Self-Propelled Field Gun Troop (Sexton), a Field Gun troop (25 pdr) and a Close Support Howitzer Section (tank) for kicks. I started the game and all 3 artillery assets were listed in the FO's indirect fire menu.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ran a couple of tests. This time the artillery and armour did appear in the game. However, in both tests FO sections didn't appear on map. An FO party did appear in the second test, but not the section. Any reason why this might happen? Standard rarity, and in fact rarity was zero.

Here's a video on missing 25 pounders and Sextons. The render came out a bit back to front for some reason, so the selection is in the middle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhaDya4GG5Y

Basically, inf bn, minus a coy, 1 FO, 2 25 pounder troops, and a couple of Sextons.

NOT IN VIDEO: I tried the same setup with rarity set to none. With that I got one out of the two 25 pounder modules, but none of the Sextons.

Thanks, Agua. That's almost certainly it. I would say that the small scroll icon is easy to miss, especially where it's positioned, and it's compounded by the box having plenty of space to expand so that it wouldn't need to be scrolled. It never occured to me with all that available real estate to play with that it would need to be scrolled.