More unit portraits headed your way...

Mord

328 new icons done in the same style as my CMBN set. Got division patches for all the CW troops as well as a bunch for the SS divisions in a bunch of different styles. You can find it at GAJ's or here, once it is approved.

mordscwportraitmegapack.jpg

Stay tuned, I am gonna do my best to update the CMBN units in the next couple days or so...depending.

Mord.

Welcome. Glad to hear someone uses them...Screenshots are usually cropped on here so it's hard to gauge...But I am really happy with this one...the Germans came out waaay better than the base game mod. Hopefully I can do a little more for them when I update.

Mord.

Welcome. Glad to hear someone uses them...Screenshots are usually cropped on here so it's hard to gauge...But I am really happy with this one...the Germans came out waaay better than the base game mod. Hopefully I can do a little more for them when I update.

Mord.

Hey Mordante, looking mighty fine. I'll definitely be using them.

By the way I finally got my comp all sorted and ugraded, etc.

Thanks man. Enjoy them.

Good to hear, I was backing stuff up left and right worried mine might crash again. I didn't wanna take any chances after the ton of work that went into these.

Mord.