*I NEED SOME GROGHELP HERE*

Guest Captain Foobar

Guest Captain Foobar

I need to get a list put together of what vehicles were available, at what month/year for CM scenario design. I don't want to embaress myself here. So if any of you have this sort of list compiled, or know of a good link to it, let me know. Obviously, I need it for Germany,UK,and US forces, but all others would be appreciated also, as I can save them for the sequel... Thanks!

Captain,

List for German and US vehicles.

Go to this site:

http://fge.if.usp.br/~loos/ASLIND.htm

Download the file "ChapH.zip". It’s the first download mentioned on the page.

There you will find the complete ASL vehicle listing for several countries, also including the dates of availability.

M.

[This message has been edited by Mattias (edited 12-11-99).]

After several recommendations on this board for 'Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two' by Chamberlain and Doyle I went out and ordered it. Barnes & Noble processed my order quickly and it arrived at my local B&N in a couple of days.

The book is paperback and only $20. Has production dates as well as production totals by year. Not only useful for figuring out when a vehicle was available but also how common a vehicle was. Very good book.

Or you can do what Mattias and Moon suggested, which are certainly the easier options.

Jason

Here is Mattias' link again:

http://fge.if.usp.br/~loos/ASLIND.htm

Guest Captain Foobar

I'd appreciate that zulu. I have winzip, but the file is a .mdb or something , and my win98 tells me i cant view it, with the default viewer

Guest Big Time Software

No, but it sure would feel good smile.gif I have used both Access and a flamethrower. Personally, I wouldn't mind toasting a PC with it on the hard drive any day of the week wink.gif I really didn't like Access when I had to use it, can you tell? wink.gif

Steve

Guest R Cunningham

I was going to do this, but I can't connect to the link. I've got Access and I use it all of the time. What's wrong with Access (he asks knowing the macophiles are ready to pounce)?

Guest R Cunningham

Got the zip. Have to send it back to the office to use Access. Don't have it here.

No idea why I couldn't connect from the office.

Guest R Cunningham

Done. Email sent.

That database was pretty big. It had some nice reports and form functions. Most of the data in the actual Table H is ASL specific. It has references to game engine data like ground pressure, turret rotation etc. I sent the whole thing.

Oops. Got a failed mail. User unknown. Foobar, send me or post your correct email address.

[This message has been edited by R Cunningham (edited 12-15-99).]