Blast command

Mmmm there is a lot of threads about that... You can blasting bocage order:

- In front of the obstable (breach for one man) your engineers will not pass the obstacle

- Behind the obstacle (breach for one man too) engineers will pass the obstable

- In front / behind the obstacle + anothe blast order to rigth or left, parallel to obstacle (breach for a vehicle).

If you use the third one serval times you will get a biger breach

You can use the third one to breach a big wall of a house

I read that engineers can blow mines if the mines are just before the obstacle

I hope that's was the info you was looking for... Greetings!

Mmmm there is a lot of threads about that... You can blasting bocage order:

- In front of the obstable (breach for one man) your engineers will not pass the obstacle

- Behind the obstacle (breach for one man too) engineers will pass the obstable

- In front / behind the obstacle + anothe blast order to rigth or left, parallel to obstacle (breach for a vehicle).

If you use the third one serval times you will get a biger breach

You can use the third one to breach a big wall of a house

I read that engineers can blow mines if the mines are just before the obstacle

I hope that's was the info you was looking for... Greetings!

Cheers

I wanted to check something..I'm in a pbem on a very large map which is all bocage. We are just using infantry v infantry and i want to look at the differing techniques people are using for making large holes.

i'm about to try to "Blast" while crawling under a Panther... i'll let you know :)

also...

can you blast a bridge? how can a bridge be destroyed? only by arty?

A resident expert will answer those questions. I am only just getting my head around the blast command.

A good technique is to place your command along the bocage on your side and you get a pretty decent hole.

Sarge, you can use demo charges against tanks. It's difficult but not impossible. Make your own test with the editor if you want. See post 13:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=101375&page=2

Yup, but the "BLAST" command is not needed or beneficial. Just move the team near the tank you want to attack and they will use demo charges and grenades if available.

I'll answer my own question from above.

I ran a quick test on a 2 story house. Surrounded it with 3 breech teams. I ordered blast on 3 sides level 1. Big holes in the house.

I ordered all the men out side and did another series of blast commands. 1 unit did a blast on the previously intact side. The other 2 teams entered the house without using a satchel.

I ordered them to do several more and even tried a blast on the 2nd floor. They just moved to the locations ordered and would not pop one off. The building remained intact.