PBEM opponent

Yah sure, I only have one other game going and need more experience playing against humans. One turn a day is my speed, more on the weekends if my kids let me have the compooper. My addy is kpkslindquist@verizon.net I got bullied in the Farm Tourny recently, so I know I need more time with H2H battles. Let me know. Any side or scenario will do. Played all the battles that came with the game.........

Kurt

Would also be keen to try a PBEM game if anyone's interested - I've only played against AI so far and am interested to try against a real opponent. Would love to play Huzzar against human - I've played it as both sides against AI but it's so large and variable in choice of strategy to follow that I think it's playable many times. Usually prefer playing as German but happy with either side.

e-mail is renaldo380@gmail.com

and If possible im trying to find some Real time opponent...waiting for emails is a pain..lol

The trick to email being fun is to get enough games going so you do not have to wait for turns, anytime you want to play, turns are waiting for you. So you add opponents until you get to a point that the game turn flow is about the level you want to spend time on it.

For me, I like about three game turns waiting for me when I sit down at my machine, to get that I normally need about 5 active games to give me that type of flow. Plus, having 5 battles going on at the same time keeps me from getting bored with one. If one game is boring, I can suffer through it because I have others that I am excited to see what the next turn brings.

It helps me to be good at sending turns no matter if I am winning or losing, if the game is good or not. I normally see whoever I play when they start to lose, their turn around time for turns get slower and slower. Just human nature I guess.

The trick to email being fun is to get enough games going so you do not have to wait for turns, anytime you want to play, turns are waiting for you. So you add opponents until you get to a point that the game turn flow is about the level you want to spend time on it.

Concur with you evaluation of multiple games. Keep a few in the inbox to stay interested.

It helps me to be good at sending turns no matter if I am winning or losing, if the game is good or not. I normally see whoever I play when they start to lose, their turn around time for turns get slower and slower. Just human nature I guess.

Instead of slowing down when losing I tend to play a lot faster. Open game...Click Done without reviewing action...Click Done again with no orders entered...Send the damn turn on its way...:(...Then ask for a rematch ASAP.:D

It is after all just a game.