Another Shock Force possible version?

Erwin

LOL glorious mission!

now I know what all those addict gamers in China that were sent to military academies have been up to!

the game seems to have a big influence from COD, wonder if it has a good story :), although im not a fan of playing a game killing western soldiers, dont know what kind of a person this makes me or if im alone in this.

edit: seeing it bieng played, all animations, scripted events etc are like a copy paste from cod!

maybe they were going to call it Glorious Duty, but the shortened tag of GoD just didn't work for the ChiCom folks. I am of the mind that it is certainly a cut paste of CoD, when has reverse engineering something bothered the Chinese???

Just to be clear, I would buy a PRC vs. ROC combat mission game so fast it would make the numbers on my debit card switch places!!! I think the main reason I play modern war games is to try out hypothetical scenarios to sedate what ever wild curiosity grabs me for the day. That's why I love Harpoon, and there are PRC vs ROC/US/Russia/pretty much every neighbor they have scenarios a plenty. The most exciting have the chinese sporting two CVs like the one they now operate. The goal of the USN and JSDF is to sink them before they can put to sea a be a real threat.

There is a lot of buzz about the idea of a naval confrontation in the South China Sea between the numerous small nations against China with or without American support. I certainly hope cooler heads prevail in reality, but it makes for some great wargaming!!!

No one likes being potrayed as the bad guys, even if you have been potraying others as the bad guys for years.

I cant say they have a right to feel ofended, but I understand that its not a nice feeling. Ive felt a similar feeling for years being Spanish and been potrayed badly (not limited to the gaming world)

• 3 weeks later...

haha awesome :D go china !

i loved the PLA mod for operation flashpoint back in the day. im not so sure about this. im picturing americas army but with it being shooting americas army

i actually applaud them for making something to balance out the hero/enemy playing field a bit.

As a side note i saw rambo 3 the other day.. i wonder if john rambo would be arrested these days due to aid and training provided to afghan terrorists