A little mood movie while we're waiting for Commonwealth...

This 1950 movie "They not divided' has been mentioned in other threads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyiGRvXA1Ys

If you don't have time for the whole thing start at 50 min or so. At 52 min that's no "Kelley's Heroes" Tiger mockup they're jumping off of but the real thing. And there's a dead Panther at 56 min. Lots of Shermans driving about, to me they don't seem to bounce around as much as they do in the game when traveling or stopping. Earlier on there are some scenes with Cromwells and their huge turret rivets or bosses as well.

Lots of Shermans driving about, to me they don't seem to bounce around as much as they do in the game when traveling or stopping.

I'm pretty sure that Model Ts on rutted dirt roads don't bounce around as much as vehicles in CMBN. Steve (I think) said that movement was purposefully exaggerated to be more apparent from the player's perspective. Personally, I find it very distracting and think it was a poor choice.

according to the wiki about it there are knocked out jagdtigers and jagdpanthers in it as well.

pretty remarkable what was laying around for films after the war. woah and first time ive ever seen a sherman roll over too. interesting to see how fast a sherman crew can bailout as well. its speeded up but you are still only looking at 5 seconds or so