Here's the Snowball site

MikeyD

Are there many mods and scenarios being made by the Russian community for C M A?

Unfortunately, even if something existed, I don't know about it.

The reason is null supporting from Snowball. I have played only standard scenarios and even not finished campaign because of weird "shot-through-walls" bug. I was on waiting for patch to deal with this, but... So, as many other Russian players, I'm lost my interest to the game.:(

By the way, even if some stuff are existed, it could be not compatible with "pure BF's" version of CMA.

Unfortunately, even if something existed, I don't know about it.

The reason is null supporting from Snowball. I have played only standard scenarios and even not finished campaign because of weird "shot-through-walls" bug. I was on waiting for patch to deal with this, but... So, as many other Russian players, I'm lost my interest to the game.:(

By the way, even if some stuff are existed, it could be not compatible with "pure BF's" version of CMA.

Thanks for your reply and sorry about your situation.

One gets the feeling that the shelf life of products from some game companies is shorter than your 'latest' apple iphone. Which seems odd. Building a game is hard work. Getting in-and-out after snatching the initial wave of profits seems like an awfully short tail to wag for such a large dog.

Mickey, if I correctly understand you, your message is about me.

I'm really respect the hard work that were done by BF team. And, of course, I will play this game and make scenarios for it, but only when it will be playable. You must agree that CMA 1.00 is full of flaws. And this is the only one that I have. Yes, I can buy an English version, but why I must buy it while I posses official version that must be supported by publisher?

I just don't want pay twice for the same thing. Suppose that it is understandable desire, isn't it?:)