When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

Cracks a tinny

Cracks a tinny???...CRACKS A TINNY!!??!

How DARE you attempt Australian colloquial speech without the proper authority! i.e. 'being Australian'.

I know you want to be Australian (and really, why wouldn't you? I mean, I've had Joe's application form on my desk for more than 10 years now and I really must get around to 'processing' it in the appropriate circular filing cabinet)

There must be a reckoning for this outrage!

Either that or the suitable fee must be paid...small, unmarked bills will do...and not that greenback rubbish either...something with value...like...Australian dollars!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running short of TP over there in Catarrh?

I've always found Trivial Pursuit to be an exceedingly boring game, every answer to a trivial question seems to be 'Emrys'...which is both trivial and boring.

I've always found Trivial Pursuit to be an exceedingly boring game, every answer to a trivial question seems to be 'Emrys'...which is both trivial and boring.

I guess you don't want to play CM anymore Mr. Lawrence of Arabia wannabe. You were supposed to find a new scenario. I can understand your reluctance in light of the consistent poor showings on your part in our previous encounters.

In any event I call you out in this forum of your peers, you can spend your time with verbal jousting against "others recognized" or you can be a real man, and get back to the front lines. Your choice Orence.

I guess you don't want to play CM anymore Mr. Lawrence of Arabia wannabe. You were supposed to find a new scenario. I can understand your reluctance in light of the consistent poor showings on your part in our previous encounters.

In any event I call you out in this forum of your peers, you can spend your time with verbal jousting against "others recognized" or you can be a real man, and get back to the front lines. Your choice Orence.

Now, now Nidan1 let's not expect too much of the lad. There can't be too many scenarios left that he hasn't played and we know from past experience that he's a gamey, non double-blind playing Australian. If he doesn't know what to expect, from having played the scenario before, he might not do even as poorly as he normally does and REALLY embarrass himself.

Doubtless that's why he spends so much time arguing against Michael (similar in results to arguing against a brick wall except that the brick wall is better looking and has more cogent remarks).

Joe

I can understand your reluctance in light of the consistent poor showings on your part in our previous encounters.

If by 'poor showing' you mean "whipped my arse on every occasion" then I suppose you are correct.

Have you EVER defeated me?

And you want more Sparky?* Well I'll see what I can arrange, I am a very busy man you know.

* Sit down Boo!

If by 'poor showing' you mean "whipped my arse on every occasion" then I suppose you are correct.

And you want more Sparky?* Well I'll see what I can arrange, I am a very busy man you know.

{snipped}

Yes, it must exhausting for you ... arranging all those vacations you seem to take must take up a great deal of your time.

Joe

* Sit down Boo!

However you choose to define the situation, the fact remains that you have not chosen a new battle, nor have to attempted to contact me with the reason for the delay.

I sir, can only come to one conclusion.....yer yeller!!!!!

It is my birthday soon, I trust you are all out searching for gifts*

*hint: My watch display cabinet has an empty spot next to the Tag Heuer, the Breitling and the Schaffhausen...I'd really like another Schaffhausen, the 'Big Pilots Watch' would be appreciated (in stainless steel with black alligator leather strap)...I'll even act surprised when I open the box.

Bonjour!

How are you all doing?

While trying to get CMBB working under windows7 , i remembered the good old days when i used to make an absolute idiot of myself here on this board!

And now i can see the lot of you continued to make yourselves look silly! Wonderfull!

How is everybody? Are you people still worshiping me?

Bonjour!

Uh-oh. Somebody didn't hit him hard enough.

*sigh* *clears throat*

Oh, hello there, Clyde, or whatever your name is. Long time no see and all that. Yes, we missed you. Obviously.

*sigh*

Will somebody please remember to load armor piercing rounds next time!

Michael

Bonjour!

How are you all doing?

While trying to get CMBB working under windows7 , i remembered the good old days when i used to make an absolute idiot of myself here on this board!

And now i can see the lot of you continued to make yourselves look silly! Wonderfull!

How is everybody? Are you people still worshiping me?

Hi Sturmy!