AAR?

I know, I know... ;)

But since CMC, according to previous news, should have passed into beta stage long ago, I'm wondering if it would be possible to post a couple of turns of an AAR here. Nothing spectacular, I'm not expecting Operation Barbarossa... But a couple of turns showing a regimental-sized operation over a few turns would be nice.

After all the time since this board saw the light of day, I'm still wondering how the game will play out actually. I do understand that posting an AAR will mean lots of questions to answer afterwards, but I have to admit I've rarely seen a game supposedly close to release with so few information.

C'mon, give us something to chew on.

I'm guessing that they've found things that need straightening out and testing. And a game with a scope this big if you find a problem it's bound to be connected to 6 other things which in turn leads to even more testing.

I think JasonC gave Hunter a few grey hairs in a previous post also, which may lead to fixing and, yes, more testing smile.gif .

Off course Hunter will be along shortly to prove me wrong ;) .

//Salkin