WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

This is the immortal and impulsive Mutha Beautiful Thread, and if you don't know what it is, that's just as well. Go away. Go. We'll wait.

Are you still here? Not very bright then, we take it. Well, you obviously need things spelled out for you, so here goes.

Give a challenge, that's what it's all about. Do not Pause. Do not replay. Do not maunder on with global challenges to the crowd. Pick someone specific and issue a challenge that show's you have some matter between your ears and between your legs (but speak not of what's the matter down below).

Challenge someone that's not above your station. If you don't know what that is, Go Away and find common comfort with the scum of the ditches and murky ponds.

Talk only sweet and friendly things to the Ladies of the Pool, for it is through the pleasant presence of the fairer sex that we can envision an eventual rise above the stink-hole of testosteronated cess.

There are many other rules, sub-regulations, and dictates. Most of them point to the fact that you shouldn't be here.

Now go away again, or we shall ignore you a second time.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I need coffee, LOTS of it!

How about a big-ass V8, a jug of moonshine and a 12 gauge instead? </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Did I mention how great it is to be me?

Well, I suppose it's a good thing you like being you, because the rest of us thank our lucky stars that we are not, in fact, you.

My son used to have a turtle in an aquarium, and though not terribly bright by turtle standards, imagine my surprise when the damned terrapin composed a passable sonnet exclaiming its thanks and extreme pleasure to have not been you, Stuka. Recent science has even recently found that the great success of the slime molds and various algae forms derive primarily from their great jubilation at not being you.

I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Indeed. Nearly as bad as you giving me the friggen pommies. Do you realize how un-fun it is to purchase pommie kit? Nevertheless, my brave lads will be drinking tea on the graves of your 'orrible Fascist Pixeltruppen, Boo.

Yeah, good luck with that, Jeeves!

But I didn't come here to tell you all about what a huge disappointment to all humankind Leeeeeo is. Just take my word for it, alright?

What I'd really like to tell you about is how, in one turn, I've completely screwed up Lars' plans for victory in our little tete-a-tete.

Now, I know Joe despises the previewing of turns, but this isn't Joe and besides...

I really don't care.

There were my men, being held back by Lars' horrendous machine gun fire while my one remaining StuG, kept trying to get off Top Hat shots on his two M18s and failing miserably. My right flank was held back by mortar fire and an armored car. My center flank, his mgs and M18s and there was nothing, NOTHING I could do... when...

Suddenly, from the rear of the ranks, comes a 'shrek team, running through the scattered trees to within about 130 meters of his two M18's! Aww, they looked beautiful, sort of like that blond babe who ran and then threw the hammer at the big TV screen showing Big Brother in the 1984 Apple ad... the one directed by Ridley Scott, which is STILL one of the coolest commercials ever made... except that this time there were two of them, they were carrying a 'shrek, were guys dressed in grey uniforms and... OK they looked nothing like the blond chick, screw you!

Anyhow, they skid to a halt and take aim at one of the M18s. Oh, like they'll actually get anywhere NEAR the damn thing. They're being shot at from three different directions, they're tired and just your average Joes... er... Fritzs.

They fire and...wait a minute... it's flying true... wait a minute... it doesn't look like it's going to fall short... wait a minute... IT'S DEAD ON TARGET!!111! and the M18 blows up!!

Oh, fan-fecking-tastic! How often does THAT happen?

But wait... they're taking aim at the second tank!!! Oh, no way, Jose! They're still being shot at. One second they're up and the next they're taking cover. Even if they get a shot off in the remaining 15 seconds, it'll be a wasted shot.

They fire and...wait a minute... it's flying true... wait a minute... it doesn't look like it's going to fall short... wait a minute... IT'S DEAD ON TARGET AGAIN!!111!

Oh, mamma! A partial penetration, to be sure, but that's better than... wait... THE CREW IS ABANDONING THE VEHICLE!!!

Two M18s knocked out by the same 'shrek in under 60 seconds! How pretty is that?

Oh, this is indeed a dark day for Lars!

sniff and I'm so happy that I could be part of it.

Originally posted by Emrys:

*SLAP* Wake up, you rotten set of dingoes kidneys! Stand at attention! Your superior is addressing you!

Michael

Superior what?

Obviously not my mental superior, since you're posting in the old incarnation.

Go back to gumming your zweiback, Grampa.

(p.s. Welcome back, Michael, but you didn't hear that from me!)

So apparently Emrys has gone awry, and either due to hip displasia or alzheimers, can't seem to find the proper thread in which to post. It must suck to be him just slightly less than hallucinating-Stuka is happy to be himself.

Toddle off a cliff, Emrys and let us know when you can dawdle yourself into reality.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

has your mother told you yet how she tried to put you up for adoption but no one would take you?

What the hell kind of taunt is that?!?

Beneath pathetic, beneath lukewarm, beneath totally 3rd grade soft cock!

In the best ever quote of Lord Flashheart "What a POOF"!