In the Peng Challenge Are Many Mansions, And I Go to Prepare A Place For You Now

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Even if you look forward to retiring.

No retirement for you. Wage slave the rest of your life, boyo. A cubicle with monotonous grey walls, with a chair that doesn't cripple your back, if you're lucky. A life of endless pointless tasks, all destined to clog the information stream. Bosses without a clue, and innane customer requests without meaning. Retirement? Ha! You'll work yourself to an early grave, while the stress makes your once lush hair fall out in clumps.

Stay in line, or you get to stand in the unemployment line. Meanwhile, spend until debt is a way of life, just to add a few more shiny baubles to the pile.

Or, you could start building models, and let the glue fumes render you as dimwitted as Mouse.

Dear Lady YK2, what is on the wine list for this evening? I'm thinking of keeping it light, maybe a zinfandel?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Why thankyou dearest YK2 that would be lurvley..... 'schlurp'............ Hmm Chateau Peng Hic . I have some Saki around somewhere , do you want some ?

Yeah go on then Simon .

I'll try anything once..........

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Dear Lady YK2, what is on the wine list for this evening? I'm thinking of keeping it light, maybe a zinfandel?

Good evening Roger tonight we have some Chateau Peng which is rather fiery to say the least.

I do have a nice bottle of Rose D'anjou......... very light and very refreshing you are welcome to share it if I can try your Zifandel....

Moves are out to those of you I owed moves to. (Wait, that ended in a preposition) Moves are out to the idiots I owed moves to. (Still ends in a preposition, but it sounds sooo much better)

I wasn't able to send any this afternoon as my wife, the loverly and charming, SheWhoMustBeObeyed, has a nasty head cold and so I slaved away in the kitchen making a vat of homemade chicken noodle soup, which we had for dinner along with crescent rolls (Pillsbury) and a tossed salad.

I hope you all feasted on bile.

Now I feel a sore throat coming on and my sinuses are feeling a bit raw. Lovely woman...shares everything she has with me.

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

YK2 You'll like it ,its like that Tequila slammer thing without the lime and salt stuff , after a couple of shots you'll wonder who stole your legs .

Yeah I know Simon I have infact tried it...

Did I enjoy it? Immensely..........

Smells like roses too....

Apologies for my earlier post I read you as saying SUSHI... which I have not yet tried....

Must be bed time..... :D

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

YK2 You'll like it ,its like that Tequila slammer thing without the lime and salt stuff , after a couple of shots you'll wonder who stole your legs .

Yeah I know Simon I have infact tried it...

Did I enjoy it? Immensely..........

Smells like roses too....

Apologies for my earlier post I read you as saying SUSHI... which I have not yet tried....

Must be bed time..... :D </font>

AJ why don't you do the deed, you're a modder now [scoff], why not breathe new life into this worn out Thread Eternal?

(BTW, like the grass, but it just doesn't look... sandy enough. I can't imagine Aussies fighting in that stuff.)

[What the hell, did I run this through babelfish's English-Jibberish?!]

[ October 05, 2002, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Good evening, Lady YK2. I had hoped to avoid the Peng brand rotgut. I would, however, like to sample the D'anjou. Sip o' my glass for a taste of your's?

Boo, you'll get your turn, just go play with your rocks.