Peng, The Musical Challenge

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Btw, where are YOU in the number of CessPool matches COMPLETED (I didn't even bother with Lady Sedai's silly claim of so many ONGOING matches, as if THEY are worth anything)?

Last time I checked, it was nine completed.

As to misspelling NG's name, well, mistakes happen so easily. Just look at what happened when his parents met. {Horrid shudder}

/SirReal </font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah well, Gentlemen of the Shavian House and all Ladies, Knights, Squires and Serfs of the CessPool I call upon you to take notice and give honor to ... Sir SirReal, the newest Knight of the CessPool!

Ah, why, many thanks, my liege. But I must say that Sir SirReal has something of a redundant ring about it. Just plain old SirReal will do just fine.

Now, seeing as how Senior Kaniggits were just about off-limits to me as a squire, here's something I've been wanting to do.

Joe Shaw, you pathetic excuse of a lobotomized sheep! Your parasites have more personality than you do, and a higher IQ to boot, but since they're unable to operate heavy machinery (i.e, a keyboard), I can't challenge them. So I have to challenge you!

No doubt you'll dribble out some frightened lame excuse how it's improper for a knight to challenge his House's leader. Well, to that I say BITE ME! Expect a setup shortly.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Mace:

Tea is what you drink when there's no alcohol available. In fact, tea is what you drink supplemental to alcohol.

In fact, if the poms did do one decent thing, it was introduce the cuppa to the Commonwealth.

Tea is what you drink when no alchohol, COFFEE or just about anything liquid that ain't water is not available. Tea is the reason that the sun sets with fair regularity on the British Empire. Tea is the reason all the rest of you former colonials are still, at heart, POMS. About the only thing that can be said for you tea swillers is that you ain't frogs

But I digress, I'll have mine white, with two sugars.
You disgust me. If you are going to drink tea, be man enough to brew it strong enough to strip old paint and drink it straight