You Know You're A CM Addict When...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream that I was in CM. No, I wasn't playing the game, I was IN the game! And I wasn't dreaming that I was in combat during the WW2 era as a real person on a real battlefield, I was in the game. If you've seen the movie "Tron" then you know what I mean. Now not only am I thinking about CM while awake, I'm dreaming it too. Scary, I know. Nobody tell my wife.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

Guest Rommel22

When you drive somewhere in your car on a countryside road and you look around to plot your next attack!!!

I actully do that, EVERY DAY, weird!

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

When you slow down to 5 miles an hour in your car when going over a hill - wouldn't want to get caught with your pants down against that King Tiger, y'know...

...and if you scream "It's called Lowsky-Tophat, stupid!" at the person sitting next to you who comments on the behaviour previously described, your situation is getting worse.

When your neighbours called the police because they heard you screaming:

"SHOOT! SHOOT! YOU DAMNED IDIOT! BRING THAT F...G CAT DOWN! RIP IT APART"

They thought you we're talking to your little furball...

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

[This message has been edited by Scipio (edited 02-17-2001).]

...when the Wife states she's leaving you and your first thought is how many more PBEM games you'll have time for.

smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 02-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

...when the Wife states she's leaving you and your first thought is how many more PBEM games you'll have time for.

smile.gif

...or when she's already gone, but you never noticed it...ehm, BTW, SUGAR, are you at home? smile.gif

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

[This message has been edited by Scipio (edited 02-17-2001).]