Sign in to follow this  
philstat

Consensus for the Best CMSF2 Module?!?

Any thoughts on what is the best module to get if you're only going to get one, USMC, UK or NATO? Right now leaning toward UK or NATO. Just wanted to see what others think is the best module for the game.

If you want maximum content & maximum difference from the base-game, I'd buy in this order:

NATO. 

Then UK.

Then USMC.

However, you will inevitably eventually buy the lot anyway.....So why not just get the bundle and take the discount?  ;)

12 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

If you want maximum content & maximum difference from the base-game, I'd buy in this order:

NATO. 

Then UK.

Then USMC.

However, you will inevitably eventually buy the lot anyway.....So why not just get the bundle and take the discount?  ;)

HAHAHA, that's funny you mention that, the temptation is strong!

It's well worth it, you get a bunch of new content (four new nations + USMC, all with unique TOE), 4+ campaigns (fully updated variants of almost all of them are available here), god knows how many scenarios.....Only the CM:BN Bundles possibly contain more.  B)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

😄  The wisdom of the Woosterfari Tribe.  That's just what I did.  I couldn't content myself with the UK module, then bought USMC, then bought NATO for a scenario I wanted to play.

I had never thought to rank them before but the module that immediately popped into my head was 'Marines'.  Solely on the basis of the raw firepower of the 13 man squad with their long rifles.

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I had never thought to rank them before but the module that immediately popped into my head was 'Marines'.  Solely on the basis of the raw firepower of the 13 man squad with their long rifles.

If you can figure out the loading order to get them into Amtraks. 😂

On 2/18/2020 at 8:46 PM, MikeyD said:

The other things to consider with the Marines module is that it's probably the best module for added Syrian content too (Airborne, BMP-3's, T-90A's).