Hit decals shown white on MBP Pro with latest Radeon cards

Hi everybody

I noticed that CMBN v4.00 is working very well on my new Mac Book Pro with latest radeon 4GB video card. However, decals showing hits on armour appear white. Has the issue noticed by some other people? Is there some patch around which solves the problem?  

Thanks in advance, later I will submit some screenshot.

Luca 

Edited by LucaP

I'm an AMD (Radeon HD7850 & Win7) user and can confirm that you need to enable in-game shaders. This is an issue (for me) with CMBN, CMBS, and the CMSF2 Demo.

I don't recall this being an issue prior to the v4.0 engine update. And, as I no longer have a copy of a prior release of CMBN installed, I can't check.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:42 AM, LucaP said:

Thanks to all!

Marginal observation:  turning shaders ON by Advanced Opition is in some sense useless, since you have to toggle them ON again in the game, at least in some scenarios as discussed here:

Yes, for the most part turning Shaders 'ON" in the Options doesn't work to well as you still have to toggle them 'ON' in Game...Just something we have to live with.

Edited by JoMc67