Anyone know of any good tutorial videos.

For the most part I understand how to play the game at a basic level. I was linked this you tube channel which was good and taught me a few tricks. so I'm curious if anyone can link me there own videos or others that can help me further educate myself on tactics and better ways to play the game. i have read the Manuel a bit but its a lot of reading. any help or information would be awesome, thanks.

_

For a blog that covers modern tactics in CMSF, there is this one:

http://cmsfwarchest.blogspot.com/

For tutorial videos that are very good at going over tactics and procedures and how they apply to any CM game, go with the Paulding videos:

There are 6 in total if I remember correctly.

Also remember the SLIM is continually working on more of his excellent videos as well. Hope this helps!

7 hours ago, Mark_McLeod said:

Perfect thanks. i don't have CMBN i only have CMFI and CMSF

People have already linked the videos I would have. I will only add don't worry about watching videos on tactics from CMFI they still apply to CMBN. Even though there are large differences from WW2 and Modern conflicts you will still likely learn useful things from the CMSF videos too. They might not be directly applied but the goals and steps will still be valid.

12 hours ago, IanL said:

People have already linked the videos I would have. I will only add don't worry about watching videos on tactics from CMFI they still apply to CMBN. Even though there are large differences from WW2 and Modern conflicts you will still likely learn useful things from the CMSF videos too. They might not be directly applied but the goals and steps will still be valid.

The reason i mentioned it was because i was told that the CMBN had a good training mission.

5 minutes ago, Mark_McLeod said:

The reason i mentioned it was because i was told that the CMBN had a good training mission.

CMFI has a good training campaign too, its just the things it tries to teach you can be difficult to grasp, CM really has a very sharp learning curve and the only way to really overcome it is via experimentation. I recommend you go through some Quick Battles with the scenario author test difficulty after you have completed it so you can see what actions have what effects on your enemies.