The Greatest Game Community Bar None - and to the two best guys here Sburke and MKJerner

Ive had a really rough year.  Yet SBurke just gifted me the MG module, along with the BN vehicle pack. I cant afford them. Im very grateful and this is what makes our community better than other games. Mkjerner gifted Red Thunder - I didnt realize that until I was released from my vacation for selling pot but there you go again - I wouldnt have been able to afford that either, since my life took a nose dive since last year. A toast to you guys, and a Happy New Year.  I'd do anything for yas, and if you're ever in Boston Ill show you around and buy you a beer, and whatever else you may be looking for ;)

Again Sburke, thank you, your a scholar and a gentleman.  I've been around the CM community since september 1999 and the dedication, and the intelligence, wit, and good natured spirit of 99.9% of this forum never ceases to amaze me. God bless you all.

Very nice gestures indeed. Salute sburke, and mjkerner! I concur Sublime, lots of good people here. Sorry you got an unwanted vacation. Perhaps one day we will all be able to smoke our doobies in peace should we be 420 inclined. ;)

Edited by Vinnart

all over a half ounce. I honesty shouldnt be putting my business out here like this. Im 29 and old enough to know. but it irks me that I had to serve several months, with 16 more over my head, and cannot finish college because I cant take out loans from the feds anymore because of my drug convictions. However if I had been convicted of rape, arson, murder, in fact ANYTHING except selling drugs (and not heroin or crack, marijuana) I could take out all the loans I needed for my last 14 credits for my history major. -sigh- rant mode off. sorry.

Well now you don't need to sell pot to pay for your CM habit.    ;)  I would have suggested sperm donations, but apparently it killed this guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2753346/Chinese-medical-student-died-heart-attack-looked-sexy-magazine-fourth-donation-sperm-bank-week.html

Seriously, thank us by staying out of jail and looking after your kid.  Don't let the sh**ty moments of life make you think that is the whole picture.

Sublime,

What a wonderful story! Bravo Zulu to those who made it possible! Unfortunately, they're now blushing to such effect that Rudolph is about to sue. Why? because their crimson glow outshines his famed nose. We do indeed have some great people here--from all over the world. The Forums have been tremendously effective in broadening not merely my gaming horizons but my overall ones, and I know this to be true for others as well. Sorry your vacation was really a strictly enforced staycation, but here's hoping you get your life sorted out. And now when you're stressed out, you can take it out on the pixeltruppen, whether the AI's, your opponent's or yours (by mistake or in a cowardice correcting rage). Regardless, c3k will be happy. And you'll feel better. As a result, you'll be better able to deal with the peculiar institutional joys of phasing back into so-called civilized society.  Happy nonrecidivism!

Regards,

John Kettler