Veins Flames blew my Computer apart

LOL Just kidding Vein?

Anyways I loaded all of Veins stuff from the repository.. however after I loaded Veins_flames_CMBN_v1... it was only a matter of 4 turns and my Computer gliched and stopped. Has anyone had the same issue.. It looks freaking awesome, but I could tell the frame rate dropped and seemed a bit more choppy.

I took it out of my z drive, but I still have the German Uniforms, which by the way are sweet especially if you are going after a Elite Heer Unit such as Panzer Lehr, or Grossdeutschland or even a Brandenburger Unit. I also have the small arms and tracers which are a must.

Anyways just checking to see what supercomputers are out there running alot of mods and having no troubles with Large scale combat.

Mine is a Geforce GTX 260 - facotry settings, running on a Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, 4Gb RAM, 64 bit Windows 7. So yeah not a supercomputer :)

I'm running a whole heap of mods (all of Vein's ones plus all my armour is modded) and I can play large scenarios e.g. Firebrigade, Huzzar etc with no issues - good FPS and good gameplay.

Well my setup is an overclocked quad 9950 to 3.2, an ATI 5770 1gb, with 4GB ram.

So by no means a super computer. I haven't come up against a map I can't run at max using all my mods (and a few more).

Wow, maybe it was a gliche, Im running dual core 2.5's with 6GB of ram, my Graphics card has over 1gb of memory as well.

I am thinking that maybe had I started the game using the mods it would be no problem, I was just testing to see if the mods were loaded, when I loaded a saved game that I knew had about 30+ vehicles on fire, Artillery coming down etc... It may have just been too much at once?

No sure, I think I will re-load Veins Flames because they are totally Killer and a must... Damn... time to re-test. Thanks you both for your input, I know it cant be my computer... It has been running extremely well with no issues up untill that moment.