The BIG FINAL

Again in time the games were reported to me. First of all I wanna congratulate the 2 best playing SC Players of this tournament. And again thanks to all for making this organization so easy. There were some very close matches but really all played fair. Schedules are never been a problem. I am proud for the opportunity to organize the Tournament.

Now we concentrate to the Big Final! Remember who the players are:

DRAGON: Dragon is from our German Fan site Panzerliga. He works as an Administrator for IBM in Frankfurt, Germany. He likes turn based strategy games and is 45 years old. He was always on top in our Panzerliga ladder system.

WINTI: Winti is from Hungary and works in IT area too. He is only 36 and the youngest player in the Semi. Winti started with chess and changes to computer games a bit later. Class of steel and Master of Orion 2 were favorite titles of him.

Who will win the Big Tournament and earn the prize money?

$ 80 for the winner

£ 20 voucher for the second place to be spent on WW2 goodies here:

http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product...-officer-visor

The matches have to be finished on Sunday, December the 1st. Rules as usual are:

1) Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict patch v1.04 is recommended, please update!

2) “World at war” is the Default Campaign to play. PBEM Mirror game is required for this Big Championship Final. TCP/IP games are possible. Check all sets or options soon.

3) The games has to be finished in 90 days. The Final leads from 2011-10-01 till 2012-01-01

4) “Minor victory conditions” If any game isn’t finished in 90 days the games minor victory conditions decides the match

Axis minor victory conditions are (after 90 days in tournament)

Berlin, Rome, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Manila

Allies minor victory conditions (after 90 days in tournament)

Paris, London, Moscow, Washington, Chungking, Delhi, Manila, Canberra

Other conditions are tied games! If games ends as a draw arbitrator will choose the winning player. Maybe turn files has to be checked.

Again I wanna campaign for an AAR of your games because only a well known tourny is interesting for everyone. "Be good and talk about it". I will contact the players after a while to get some information for the crowd.

Which countries are belligerent?

Which major cities are conquered?

Did important battles take place?

Any questions? Give it to me and may the best man win.