Sherman Calliope Rocket launchers

I just Googled the Sherman Calliope rocket launcher to learn a little bit about it . One link said that they were introduced in France 1944 but not used very often. I did not see any figures on how many Shermans were converted to or made originally in the calliope configuration?

I was wondering if Calliope's might be included as off map artillery[ like the Nebelwerfer ] in future modules?;)

Calliope doesn't show up til August (I think). Xylophone is in from the start, though. There is some controversy because, being inaccurate one-shot area weapons, they're dirt cheap in the game. But they're absolutely brutal if you find yourself beneath a barrage. There have been calls to double/triple/increase x10 the cost of the weapons in QBs. I read in the 'real world' at the time higher-up commanders LOVED the artillery rockets and couldn't get enough of them. Artillerymen despised them on principle, being the opposite of everything a good artilleryman strove for - accuracy above all. :)